Who we areYour Aspiration is our Challenge.
MultiBuilds’ commitment to innovation has made us the UK’s trusted, independent Modular Building specialist. We have realised the critical need for this function in order to address our customers’ needs whilst providing the all important cost savings. This is pawww.slotsups.com/ toptenreviews laptoprt of our corporate culture
• specialists in the off site construction of Sustainable Buildings.
• Part of the Cameron Corporation – a nationwide utilities company
• An experienced team of skilled tradesmen in all aspect of modular construction
• A dedicated and qualified technical design and engineering team.
• An established and qualified management – customer focused.
• Mission – To provide quality buildings using bespoke modular construction methods to provide excellent value to clients throughout the UK.
We approach the design and installation of our structures with the use of standardisation and modular techniques without forgetting the importance of individuality and recognition. Through our excellent supply chain management structure, we have forged various partnerships with suppliers (First Choice Association) and key sub-contractors across the UK. Combined with our expert knowledge, this facilitates focus on “designing for manufacture and assembly (DFMA)” in both tender preparation and project delivery. We have the in-house resources and skills to manage any project from concept, through design and planning, to project management, installation, testing, commissioning and Maintenance reducing lead-times and providing total cost certainty.
Through off-site resources, “just-in-time” (JIT) supply chain solutions and our stringent testing culminates in a “right first time every time” approach. This expedites delivery, eliminate defects and rationalises our installation periods. Given our partnership culture, we also take a very proactive and non-adversarial management style with our clients to provide the dedicated support they need to ensure total building completion.>
are always working hard to ensure we are to completely up date to date with all industry standards and accreditations, and aware of any developments and documentation which may enable us to further improve any aspect of our construction process. (Please also view our ‘Standards & accreditations’ & ‘continious improvement policy’ pages on the drop down menu within this section). A perfect example of this would be the recent NHBC / BRE report ‘Designing homes for the 21st century – lessons for low energy design'(click here
to read more or visit the NHBC website
to access the full document). The report explores the challenges of designing zero carbon homes and helps identify the processes needed to achieve cost effective and practical design covering policy, planning and context; building fabric; integrating services and mechanical ventilation; and heating and low carbon technologies. We fully intend to incorporate the findings in our ongoing design philosophy,
As soon as MultiBuild becomes aware of an opportunity, our innovative thinking process starts! We always seek to explore what MultiBuild can do to improve the complete package, hence our committee hold regular workshops covering:
• Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Assurance
• Advanced construction methods
• Value engineering
• State of the art supply chain solutions and global sourcing
• MultiBuild approach providing customer focus from Opportunity through to Project Closure, Review and Feedback
• Employee training and development
• Continuous improvement
FOUND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
or click below to discover more about us